The Hip Society Rothman-Ranawat Traveling Fellowship
The 2015 Hip Society Rothman-Ranawat Traveling Fellowshipis open to four (4) young orthopaedic surgeons from North America and throughout the world. The traveling Fellows will visit up to twelve (12) sites in North America within a period of approximately four (4) weeks, starting on Saturday, March 28, 2015, in Las Vegas, NV, USA (at the AAOS 2015 Annual Meeting and Specialty Day). The North American hosting sites will be identified by The Hip Society.
These visits will include personal interactions with some of the world's most prominent specialists in adult joint reconstruction, scientific conferences, surgical observations, and much more. The goal of the Fellowship is to foster emerging thought-leaders and to provide them with an inspirational tour of state-of-the-art facilities offering exemplary surgical care of the hip joint throughout North America.
The Hip Society Rothman-Ranawat Traveling Fellowship is targeted to orthopaedic surgeons who have completed all appropriate training in orthopaedic surgery and have accomplished specific training in the field of hip surgery. The following general criteria should be met:
- Board eligible/board certified orthopaedic surgeons in their respective countries.
- Specialty training in the field of hip surgery.
- Committed to the practice of hip surgery.
- Documented interest in advancing hip surgery via publications, presentations, research.
- Applicants must be able to be away from home/practice on a 4-week tour in March-April 2015. (Applicants residing outside of North America must be able to obtain entry visa for the US and Canada.)
- Former HS Rothman-Ranawat Traveling Fellows are ineligible to re-apply.
are due to The Hip Society by August 15, 2014. Click HEREto download
(Incomplete applications or applications received after the deadline will not be considered.)
Applications and accompanying documents must be submitted via email (PDF format) to The Hip Society at email@example.com. With any questions, please contact The Hip Society at (+1) 847-698-1638 or firstname.lastname@example.org.